1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Harvest is an independent software company that makes tools to help businesses run more smoothly. We believe that businesses only succeed by using their time intentionally. Our products support our customers through time tracking, reporting, and forecasting features.
Harvest started in 2006 as a team of three and has grown to today’s current total of just over 60 lovely faces. We’ve worked as a remote team since the beginning and we continue to hire the right people for the job no matter where they call home.
We also strive to create a workplace culture where everyone feels valued, included, and heard. One important aspect of this is continuing to create spaces for diverse life experiences and work histories. If you are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented and disadvantaged in tech, business, and society in general, we want to meet you and we encourage you to apply.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a recruiting manager who will own Harvest's full-cycle recruiting, hiring, and selection process. This includes candidate sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, and selection, as well as leveraging their professional networks and relevant communities to market and advertise hiring needs. This position reports to the VP, People, and supports the People Team to meet organizational hiring objectives through the execution of recruiting activities.Key responsibilities
- Drive full-cycle recruitment—from sourcing to offers— for a variety of entry to senior-level positions across the business
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience by being responsive, helpful, and friendly throughout the process
- Lead intake meetings with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop strategic sourcing and hiring plans
- Guide hiring teams through the recruitment process, providing resources and training when needed while advising teams on best practices
- Assist hiring managers in the creation and finalization of job descriptions
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent by researching and sourcing candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, social channels, events, and referrals
- Utilize our applicant tracking system to its fullest extent, maintaining all necessary application information and ensuring data integrity
- Leverage data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation, and influence hiring decisions
- Identify opportunities to scale our brand across relevant industry and technical channels and execute
- Skilled at creating strong, trusting relationships with hiring managers and can effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Committed to filling open roles though empathetic to candidate needs/decisions and find ways to overcome potential offer declines
- Comfortable operating within a small team and enjoys creative problem solving
- Data-driven and proactive about utilizing pipeline metrics to quickly work through any recruiting roadblocks
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally hiring for senior-level tech roles (e.g. senior engineers)
- A track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates across a wide variety of roles.
- A passion and empathy for job seekers
- An ability to embrace (and enjoy!) the ever0changin hiring landscape, both internally and in the candidate market
At Harvest, our compensation consists of three main components:
- A competitive base pay: Every Harvester with the same role expectations receives the same base pay. And we aim to pay at the top of the market (informed by third-party data) for all roles.
- Individual and company performance bonus plans: We believe in rewarding performance, so all Harvesters are eligible to receive an individual and company performance bonus after working with Harvest for a period of time.
- Competitive benefits*: We offer a number of benefits, including
- 15 days of vacation in your first year, plus company holidays and a week off for winter break. And you’ll get an additional two days per year until you reach twenty days.
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- A yearly budget for your professional learning and development goals
- 401k planning with a 6% company match after three months with the company
- 16 weeks of paid family leave to all new parents with the option to use it all at once or throughout the baby’s first year as well as a virtual platform providing support across fertility, pregnancy, adoption, and through your first year of parenting
- A charitable giving matching program to support your contributions to your favorite charitable organizations
- And much more...
*Some of the benefits described are only available to U.S.-based Harvesters. Benefits information for non-U.S.-based Harvesters will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈