Recruiting & HR Coordinator
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
All Turtles is a mission-driven product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike, and make products with simple, direct business models. Based in San Francisco and Tokyo, our collaborative multi-disciplinary team is distributed across the US and Japan.
As the Recruiting & HR Coordinator at All Turtles, you’ll help grow and support the team of wonderful humans that build our products. Since we’re a small team, your responsibilities will run the full range of recruiting and people tasks, from identifying candidates to onboarding and supporting their growth with the organization. You’ll help anticipate and plan for our growth, and identify ways we can stay competitive with candidates that’s consistent with our values. You’ll work closely with the Head of People to implement efficient and empathetic processes to identify and retain our talent.
You'll be responsible for:
- Sourcing, recruiting, and coordinating for roles across the organization
- Documenting and solidifying our recruiting philosophy and process
- Leading employee training on the interview and hiring process — from how to use Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, to best practices and minimizing bias in interviews.
- Regularly reviewing our benefits and perks offerings, and making recommendations to improve those offerings according to what our team wants and needs
- Researching and supporting career growth and professional development programs
- Supporting and expanding our diversity and inclusion efforts
- Participating in in-person team event programming and planning when necessary
Ideally, you'll have:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting coordination and sourcing, preferably working with both in-house and outsourced recruiters
- Experience managing or working in an Applicant Tracking System, especially Greenhouse
- Experience with high-volume recruiting across teams or departments in an organization
- Great ideas and insight into sourcing diverse candidates across the United States
- Remote work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills
The Recruiting & HR Coordinator is a full-time position reporting to the Head of People. This role can be based in any location within the US. Since our distributed team works across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance to our employees and their dependents, as well as a suite of optional benefits and perks programs including parental leave and flexible PTO.
All Turtles is committed to creating a diverse team. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈