Recruiter / HR Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Human Resources
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We also have a track record of building up successful digital start-ups (so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1). Cocomore employees 180 in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw.
For our office in Cologne or remote we are looking for you to join our great HR Team!
Our offer to you:
- The opportunity to take ownership for the whole recruiting process including hiring for all our departments and locations and thereby working in an international team
- A great development path while learning from specialists and reaching into different areas of HR, not being shy to continuously learn and improve your knowledge and skills
- Team spirit that never loses its sense of humor despite all professionalism
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, home office options and 30 days of vacation
- An onboarding program that helps you to orientate yourself better in the beginning
- Working in a super-modern office directly opposite the Deutz train station and close to the Rhine
- Employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
What you can contribute:
- Together with our departments, you develop the right filling strategy for each position and thereby accompany the entire recruiting process to win talents for different positions - from UX Designers to Software Developers to Account Managers
- You stay on top of things regarding the funnel, job descriptions, job posting platforms etc. And make sure to keep a lean communication with the hiring manager
- You stand up for the Candidate Experience and bring in new ideas to make our recruiting continuously innovative while running your own strategic and creative projects
- You support our team in office management and administrational tasks wherever necessary, including organizational topics as well as handling incoming requests from our employees and managers
What you have to bring:
- It does not matter if you have a university degree or apprenticeship, as long as you are passionate about recruiting and HR work and have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in HR
- You have knowledge in hiring the best talent for technical as well as business roles, from junior to senior level
- You have a high sense of service mentality and consulting skills, no matter if you are working with employees, managers or your teammates
- You are self-driven and roll up your sleeves to support your teammates wherever necessary
- You are a communicative team player who - even when things get stressful - doesn't lose their head
- You speak German on a native level and English fluently
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈