Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Human Resources
Clarity’s mission is to help the world make better hiring decisions because the right hire can change lives. How do we do this? By making key investments in people, technology and behavioural science.
We are investing again in our internal team and we are on the hunt for a Recruiter who shares our passion for elevating the recruitment experience to help companies solve their business challenges and ultimately help people find rewarding careers.
This role will be a key contributor in building our candidate pool by engaging with current and potential candidates. These efforts will be anchored by developing effective community outreach with industry groups and associations and utilizing LinkedIn and Indeed platforms to navigate the larger talent pool.
Why Join Us?
✓ REMOTE WORK: Innovative talent is not limited by geographic barriers and neither are we.
✓ BE COUNTED: Don’t be a number, as a direct contributor your voice will be heard.
✓ NO CAP ON POTENTIAL: Competitive base, commission eligible from day one.
✓ SET FOR SUCCESS: Client-facing Managers; Candidate-facing Recruiters anchor.
✓ GROWTH: Lunch and learns, training allowances - just some of the ways we invest in you.
✓ BALANCE: Extended health benefits, personal days, vacation and year-end holiday closures.
What You Will Do:
● Reporting to the Team Lead, Recruitment, you will drive excellence, using your exceptional relationship-building skills to develop your candidate base through high levels of outbound calling, LinkedIn sourcing, candidate interviews, follow-ups and networking.
● Deliver on a set of engagements as a member of a team of recruiters and client engagement managers, gaining client-facing business partnering experience during the job intake phase and advising clients on the talent market for the positions they are hiring.
● Leverage data sources and systems to source and cultivate a highly qualified candidate pool.
● Use your critical thinking expertise to assess skills, fit and experience aligned with job requirements.
● ALWAYS act with your candidate’s best interest in mind and advise them in their career using your experience along with the data, tools and insights Clarity provides.
● Although this is not a business development role, your ability to connect the dots and identify opportunities wherever possible is an asset.
Who You Are and What You Will Bring
● A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Business or Economics
● A minimum 1 year within agency recruitment with experience in Accounting and Finance roles
● Proven track record of hands-on recruitment within a remote environment.
● An organizational wizard, you excel at time management to meet daily and weekly call and interview metrics.
● You always bring your A-game and positive attitude, motivation, persistence and a competitive edge to complement a top-performing team.
● You are comfortable using Gmail and tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo and Bullhorn. Create a foundation
6-MONTHS into your role:
● Garner in depth understanding of role requirements and find the right people who will fit into them through your extensive headhunting efforts.
● Cultivate a robust and ongoing candidate pipeline, including sourcing to fill in skill-specific gaps, utilizing Boolean searches, search architectures, etc.
● Understand market trends and adjust an agile pipeline in response to fluid market demands.
● Foster trust and partnerships with your internal clients.
● Actively source candidates; strive to understand candidate aptitudes, motivators, behaviors and goals through comprehensive behaviorally based interviewing techniques.
● Marking your map and having the mindset to do so.
● Expand your foundational industry knowledge, build on your knowledge of effective finance structures.
Establish yourself as the recruiter you want to be, 12-MONTHS into your role:
● Hit your recruitment targets out of the park.
● A non-transactional thinker, you instinctively strive to convert candidates into potential clients.
● Participate as part of company-wide recruitment on internal innovations to make a great recruitment team, even better.
● Lock in trust and partnerships with critical internal stakeholders including the sales division and recruitment divisions at large.
● Hone and cultivate your influencing skills, negotiation and counteroffer acumen.
Recognize Yourself Here? Let’s Talk.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈