1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Human Resources
Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai! We're looking for a Recruiter to be part of our Talent team.
Forma.ai is a Series A startup based in Toronto that's reinventing sales intelligence for leading enterprise organizations. Forma.ai helps Fortune 500 companies automate and optimize sales compensation and critical sales operations functions.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We're welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
What you'll do:
Reporting to our Head of Talent, the Recruiter will work closely with the business to understand Forma.ai's goals and objectives. You'll help develop a variety of programs and strategies to support our growth. A core tenant of our approach is to care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the interview outcome.
Hiring great people is critical to the success of any company. That's why at Forma.ai, we're looking for a Recruiter to act as a talent advisor to our business partners. It's expected that you'll offer a great experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
We're open to candidates with experience recruiting and those who are new to the craft. What matters is your ability to communicate - whether it's from a previous background in sales or a customer success position, you need to have the ability to listen and effectively share your ideas.
We're just starting to build out our recruitment function, so you'll have a lot of opportunities to leave your mark and influence our direction.
As a Recruiter, you'll be contributing in the following areas:
- Promoting and supporting an environment of diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Establishing yourself as a subject matter expert, particularly in collaboration with Engineering
- Managing the entire hiring process, from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Building solid relationships with various teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Being proactive in networking, cold-outreach, and deep-diving into passive candidate networks throughout various markets
What we're looking for:
- You're excited to work at a startup and to build processes
- You're a strong communicator and an excellent storyteller
- You have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- You're a culture enabler
- You're entrepreneurial and driven to take action
- You have a high level of ownership and confidentiality
- You have a strong desire to network within the Toronto and broader Canadian sales and tech community
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation. In addition to your base salary, you'll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai's success
- Minimum vacation. All Formadillos (yup, that's what we call ourselves!) are entitled to a minimum of 15 days vacation so you can rest and recharge
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You'll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You'll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you're looking for – whether that's as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work flexibility. Formadillos have the option to work where they are most productive, whether that's in our Toronto office, from their home across Canada, or a combination of both. When conditions permit, we'll open our office for productivity, collaboration and team events
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we're diverse by design. We're committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We'll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we're looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈