Northwest Community Credit Union
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Northwest Community Credit Union believes in providing our employees an environment where they can flourish personally and professionally. We are proud that we have never lost sight of our founders' commitment to providing each individual, and our community, with uncommon care. Join a team with a rich heritage of serving our region for more than 70 years!
Northwest Community Credit Union serves members from offices in 14 locations across Oregon.
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wage: $50,000 - $62,000 (dependent upon knowledge, skills, and abilities)
REMOTE WORK OPEN
Position Primary Purpose
Responsible for identifying and hiring talented individuals to fill a combination of new and vacant positions through job postings and proactive sourcing. Acts as an ambassador for internal stakeholders, focused on delivering exceptional talent while providing proactive and timely communications throughout the talent acquisition process. Serves as a subject matter expert in talent acquisition and provides consultative direction to hiring managers and the People & Development Team. Primary focus will be on non-exempt roles, including but not limited to, Branch Staff, Member Connect, and entry-level and technical roles.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to define and determine recruitment objectives/strategy and evaluation of applicants. Leads a detailed job scope meeting to determine position specifications, providing relevant wage data, and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Develops and optimizes relationships with professional networking sites, workforce development organizations, and college/university placement offices. Works closely with Marketing on social media advertising. Uses traditional and non-traditional resources, such as career fairs, community network events, job boards, etc. to identify and attract quality applicants.
- Utilizes applicant tracking system (ATS) to screen resumes, update status, and run reports. Evaluates applicant qualifications against positions requirements and recommends who to move forward in recruitment process.
- Drafts interview templates and conducts phone interviews to determine applicant match for role or a potential match for other open positions. May participate as part of the Hiring Team on additional interviews as determined during the recruitment strategy session with the hiring manager.
- Keeps applicants engaged throughout the process, ensuring consistent communication. Prepares applicants for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire, and overall expectations.
- Partners with hiring manager to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations to People & Development leadership.
- Presents job offers to applicants and drives for applicant acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counteroffers as appropriate. Coordinates pre-employment contingency process.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with federal/state laws and regulations during the hiring process.
- Assists hiring managers with internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, etc.
- Seeks out bias in the talent acquisition process and takes steps to address and eliminate to help build a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Researches, analyzes, prepares, and presents hiring analytics.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma (GED equivalent) with previous experience in full-cycle recruitment including development of resources, applicant sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating offers. Previous experience in financial services recruitment in both member facing and back office functions a plus. Good knowledge of human resources policies/procedures and federal/state/local laws regarding employment practices required. Excellent communication and collaboration skills crucial for success. Able to sell the employer brand and articulate the value proposition of the job opportunity and joining the credit union. Must have a continuous improvement mindset and ability to scan the horizon for best practices, thought leadership, and technologies related to talent acquisition.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈