2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Human Resources
Growth Gurus is a performance marketing agency creating value for DTC brands with breakthrough creative, targeted media buying and data-driven results in every step of the funnel. Our Gurus strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client digital ad campaigns. We’re seeking smart, energetic people who are passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce to join us.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter (on a part-time basis) to help nurture talent, shape the culture and build our employer brand in order to achieve our vision. You will have experience recruiting for creative and technical roles in Australia, and internationally in the United States, Canada, South America, Eastern Europe and South East Asia.
- Network and build the Growth Gurus reputation, profile & talent pool.
- Attract and retain top talents.
- Source, screen & interview candidates.
- Employee onboarding and induction process.
- Management of employee records and performance reviews.
- Update Job postings, policies and procedures.
- Deepen our company culture to develop an incredible employee experience.
- At least 2 years Recruitment/ Headhunting experience (agency or in-house).
- Worked within a fast growing company.
- Degree or significant professional experience in HR, Organisational Development/Behaviour, Learning and Development, Recruitment, Talent Management or similar.
- People & culture/ HR Management experience.
- Extremely organised & efficient.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Highly skilled in relationship management, negotiation, & dispute resolution.
- Friendly, nurturing and approachable personality.
- Ability to interact effectively with all people within the organisation.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Experience using Workable recruitment software (ideal).
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing international agency
- Challenging roles to place
- Informal working environment - with a professional output
- Small team that values each other and their unique skills and attributes
- Flexibility and a good work life balance
Note – this role is currently based remotely, you must have excellent internet to attend regular video conferences.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈