4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
If you're up to the challenge, Rapid Mortgage Company, a Cincinnati based lending institution, is in search of an ambitious, experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR Team. We are seeking a highly responsive individual with strong time management and organizational skills to fill both sales and operations positions with top talent for all our locations. This role can be based out of our corporate office in Cincinnati, OH or can be remote and will report to the HR Director. The ideal candidate may have the opportunity to move into a leadership position.
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality and spearhead creative ways to attract talent to our company! You will be the first ‘face' of Rapid Mortgage Company and the first to interact with a prospect. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to effectively source and recruit qualified candidates by developing creative and energetic recruiting campaigns. The right person will be experienced in using innovation to attract candidates, as well as, utilize resume database research, networking, and social media skills, to fill open positions. The position will require the proactive identification of active and passive talent through flawless execution of processes and creative thinking for challenging roles and markets. The position will also be responsible for determining placement and development of job advertisements in various media outlets, database management, internet resume mining, cold calling, and screening applicants.
- Maintains effective working relationship with Human Resources and Operational and Department partners to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met.
- Manages the necessary sourcing and advertising of job openings.
- Conducts electronic screening and phone screening of candidates, and updates status in company tracking system.
- Maintains constant communication with Human Resources and hiring managers on active candidates. Also regularly discusses future hiring needs and backup candidates.
- Coordinates first level checks and screenings on applicants where appropriate.
- Possess and maintains on-going knowledge of the latest recruiting strategies utilizing a high level of creativity and latitude.
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including ADA; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of the recruitment process.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- 2-3 years recruiting experience in a large, decentralized, or centralized company environment required.
- Mortgage sales and operations recruiting experience preferred.
- Associate's degree or higher preferred, or at least 3 years of equivalent work experience required.
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshooting and problem-solving experiences.
- Must be deadline driven to deliver recruiting and project results.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems a plus.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
About Rapid Mortgage Company
Rapid Mortgage is a Cincinnati area owned and operated mortgage lender offering competitive rates in a wide range of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA Rural Development. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned veteran, have A+ credit, or are in need of credit assistance, we have programs designed specifically for you. Our customers appreciate our hands on approach, personal dedication, and understanding that you are more than simply another transaction.
Location: In-office or remote
Job Type: full time
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈