1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you'll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you'll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you'll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Recruiter at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Be responsible for recruiting full-time and freelance roles in New York and California
- Manage postings, review resumes, review portfolios, and conduct initial screens
- Meet with group heads and hiring managers to understand recruiting needs
- Manage relationships with outside recruitment agencies
- Attend relevant college recruiting efforts: job fairs, on-campus recruiting
- Manage and oversee our applicant tracking system
- Negotiate and extend employment offers with selected candidates
- Conduct candidate reference checks
- Maintain candidate pipelines
- Source passive candidates
- Seek new assignments and contribute to knowledge base
- Demonstrates curiosity for our industry, practice and the client's business
You're a great fit for this position if you have
- 5+ year's prior recruiting experience, preferably in a branding, consulting, advertising or other services industry
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Like working with and talking to people
- A self-starter with a “Can Do” Attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm with a competitive drive
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work in a fast-paced office environment
- The ability to handle and work with a high level of confidential material and information
- Strong technical capabilities (MS Office, internet job boards, etc.)
- Experience using Breezy a plus
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈