Staffing Venture Capital
2 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
The Contract Recruiter role is a remote position with an expectation to recruit large volumes of professionals for various clients across the United States. You will be part of an experienced, intelligent, dedicated, and energetic team of a tremendous organization. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people's lives, then this is the role you have been searching for!
This position will recruit for roles across the United States and is primarily responsible for proactively sourcing top talent that aligns with the firm's clients' needs and expectations within a structured period. The ideal Recruiter loves a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and can quickly adapt to change. This role requires a skilled recruiter with experience in sourcing and recruiting large volumes of professionals. VMS experience is required.
Sourcing and Recruiting
- Source, interview, offer, negotiate, and close top candidates for assigned roles.
- Create and place job postings on various platforms.
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates.
- Research, review, and implement alternative recruiting methods.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain positive relationships with passive candidates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Build key competitive research, industry profile development, networking, and direct sourcing.
- Tracking and analyzing recruiting statistics to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Significant recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm strongly preferred
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈