2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Human Resources
This is a full-time remote position open in Europe, Mexico, or the Philippines.
Are you curious and persistent by nature? Do you have good knowledge of recruitment for customer support and language-based positions? Are you familiar with various sourcing and advertising tools and techniques? Are you tech-savvy and enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Then you may be our new Recruiter!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale, and in real-time.
Your top priority is to find exceptional people for our team. As a Recruiter, you will be working directly with our Recruitment Manager to develop our recruitment efforts. You will work independently to find the right candidates for positions in the customer support and content processing areas of the company.
As a Recruiter at BrandBastion you will:
- Own the recruitment process end-to-end.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager to develop and post job ads.
- Create material with information on BrandBastion as a workplace.
- Pre-screen candidates and conduct first-round interviews.
- Distribute recruitment tasks.
- Screen applications and keep candidates updated on the hiring process.
You are hungry, curious, and persistent by nature with a can-do attitude. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (either BPO or agency), with a flair for recruitment of customer support and language-based roles. Following up with internal stakeholders and candidates is something you thrive at doing, staying organized and on top of the process. You are a confident presenter and have excellent communication skills. We expect all team members to have fluent spoken and written English, as this is the working language at BrandBastion. Experience working in international and multicultural environments will be considered a plus. You are flexible in terms of working hours as you know this is crucial to make global teamwork well.
- Paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈