2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in Nov 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Being listed among G2's Best Software Companies of 2020
- Receiving mention on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
We are seeking a Recruiter who is excited about growing teams and helping people find their passion! At CodeSignal, we are looking to grow our team exponentially, and to do so we are hoping to build a recruitment team from within. Our ideal recruiter should have some technical recruiting experience, but we are most interested in your desire to learn and ability to grow! You should be welcoming, personable, communicative, and above all a good listener - you should embody our company values and culture. If you are an exceptional multi-tasker that can juggle the many different priorities and responsibilities of a recruiter while managing your time effectively, this may be the right role for you. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with different teams to discern their specific needs in order to help them find the ideal members to keep growing CodeSignal.
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new recruitment milestones quarter after quarter
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at CodeSignal and use them strategically throughout the recruitment process
- Have a clear understanding of the varying requirements and qualifications required for each open position from the varying members of their hiring teams
- Balance and prioritize multiple roles at once, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews, and maintain movement of the talent pipeline
- Own the full cycle candidate experience from sourcing to offer and eventual hire, focusing on the finer touches that lead to a positive experience for applicants, regardless of the outcome
- Track the progress of candidates and reflect on findings in order to keep updating processes/shifting gears
- Generate excitement about the company and role to applicants, by focusing on candidate experience, to ensure that successful interviewees will accept an offer
- Gather careful data points for each candidate to assist the hiring team in their decision-making
- Research potential leads, reach out to them via cold-message and introduce them to the company and role, sell it to passive applicants
- Close these leads by converting them into applicants and follow these candidates throughout the process
- Coordinate and lead debrief meetings after panel interviews, learning more from each interaction about the different requirements each team member looked for
- Maintain communication with candidates as well as the hiring team on the status of their application in a timely manner, focusing on their overall experience
- 2+ yrs experience in recruitment in tech/SaaS company
- Ability to remain focused and flexible despite competing priorities
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- Ability to wear many hats, jumping from task to task as needed
- A quick and agile learner that can adjust strategies quickly
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- This role is open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. with a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup and work harder than you have ever worked before
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈