3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Recent progress in artificial intelligence coupled with a growing resource of longitudinal patient data from historical clinical trials and real world sources provides an unprecedented opportunity to transform clinical trials and speed the development of new medicines.
Unlearn is a science-first company that has invented the first machine learning platform for creating Digital Twins of patients in clinical trials — comprehensive simulations that answer “what would likely happen to this patient if he/she were randomized to the control group?”.
Using information from Digital Twins to estimate treatment effects reduces required sample sizes, increase statistical power, and provides patient-level treatment response information.
It's about increasing confidence in trial results.
It's about bringing new medicines to patients faster.
It's about time.
Your role at Unlearn
As our first full time, in-house recruiter, you will have the opportunity to transform ideas into reality, taking ownership of the entire recruiting process at Unlearn. Your work will be high impact and influential, with extensive exposure to company leaders.
- Own full recruitment process including: sourcing, interviews, feedback, and offer
- Collaborate directly with the leadership team to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience
- Build processes and policies that are essential to Unlearn's growth and success
- Shape the candidate experience and hiring process with your knowledge of market trends and best practices
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates to support our team using creative sourcing channels
- Maintain applicant tracking system and analyze candidate performance data to share with the team
- Support leadership team with setting and maintaining hiring plans that support strategic company goals
- Prepare and deliver regular reports on recruiting process metrics and hiring plan progress
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- Proven success at all stages of recruiting (preparing, sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, onboarding) at a high-growth company
- Ability to plan projects, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively
- Creative problem solver with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and operational excellence
- Familiarity with sourcing, evaluating, and closing technical (e.g. software engineering, data science, biology, statistics) and non-technical candidates
- Experience configuring and managing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Interest and experience in the life sciences and technology industries
- Ability to source candidates from different industries and backgrounds including: academia, life sciences, and technology
Compensation & benefits
Unlearn offers compensation commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous equity participation.
- Unlimited PTO plus company holidays.
- Annual company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Professional development budget to attend conferences or other events.
- 401k plan with generous matching.
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance plans.
- Commuter benefits plan.
- Paid Parental Leave
Unlearn is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if authorized to work in the U.S.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈