2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Recruiter is the type of background we're looking for, but this is not a typical recruiting role. The title of this role is Talent Agent. Our team of Talent Agents is the heart of our organization. Read more at: https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/21/placement/
SAN FRANCISCO, CA or REMOTE OK
About Placement. Placement is Everyone’s Talent Agent. We enable great people to land jobs in strong economies, offering a new way to move forward.
Placement is putting America back to work, enabling people to be successful in their job search. Through modern job search technology plus dedicated Talent Agents, we guide our candidates every step of the way to accomplish their top goals.
About this role. We’re hiring entrepreneurial Talent Agents who will impact access to opportunity at scale. You’ll get our candidates hired in the jobs they want, enabling success where it might otherwise not be possible.
This role can be based long-term at our headquarters in downtown San Francisco, CA (post-COVID reopening). Full-time remote is also possible.
This role reports directly to our Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer.
- Place candidates into strong fit companies and roles
- Set candidates up for success via crisp positioning, strong storytelling, great networking, and negotiation support
- Coach candidates 1:1 through their job search, delivering high-value feedback
- Provide strong introductions to hiring employers
- Follow up consistently with candidates and employers
- Show candidates the way to self-service success by leveraging Placement software tools and playbooks
- Get your candidates excited to become evangelists for Placement
- Contribute to scaling the next tech unicorn
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-6 years of experience in recruiting, job placement, customer success, or a related position
- Experience managing clients and/or internal team members
- Expertise in what it takes for people to get hired
- Experience at a fast-growing, early-stage technology startup
- Exceptional communication and prioritization skills
- Strong skills in sales and relationship development
- BA, BS, MBA or equivalent
- Alignment with our mission
Placement offers a culture focused on customer value, growth, feedback, and integrity. We’re backed by Founders Fund, House Fund, Coatue, XYZ Ventures, and also the founders of Instacart, Eventbrite, Doordash, Opendoor, Flexport, and Yammer.
Placement Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to join our organization.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈