People Programs Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
At Dialpad, we believe that the People Experience team is an invaluable resource to the overall health of the organization. Our team cares deeply about employee experience and we work hard to help our teams, employees & leaders thrive beyond all expectations.
If you are passionate about employee experience, you want to be challenged and you want to work with a supportive, energetic and generally awesome team, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage and work cross-functionally to consistently design, pilot, implement, deliver, and continuously improve people programs, including new hire onboarding, employee engagement & retention, learning & development, and other programs to support employees, managers and business needs
- Leverage data, relationships, and HR Business Partners to continuously assess & prioritize professional development needs across the organization to develop programs
- Owner of Learning & Development programs that focus on manager development, soft skills and compliance training
- Own global new hire onboarding with a focus on the employee experience and engagement and operational effectiveness during Dialpad’s hyper-growth
- Manage employee engagement survey
- Manage talent assessment & talent management process
- Responsible for establishing program objectives, KPIs, timelines, milestones, and budgets
- Modify and adapt program management processes to fit project needs and improve operational efficiency
- Partner with Equity, Balance, and Belonging team to integrate inclusivity into all programs and practices to foster a sense of belonging for all employees
- At least 5 years experience in an HR role, with a focus in managing talent development, engagement and retention programs
- Strong program management experience
- Organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Growth mindset with an enthusiasm for rolling up your sleeves and executing on projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Previous experience working at a technology company a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
- Go-getter who can own a project with varying levels of instruction and run with it
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco & San Ramon & Austin & Raleigh & Vancouver & Kitchener & Tokyo & New York & Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈