1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
Then & Now
Our story starts in 2006 with three founders in a Sydney garage (no, we’re not kidding). Born from a desire to earn a living doing what they loved, with the flexibility to do it from anywhere, Envato set out to create an online community for buying and selling creative digital assets. Nearly 13 years later, we’re profitable and still totally bootstrapped. This allows us to stay super experimental and totally focused on the best interests of our authors & customers around the world.
We’ve built marketplaces where anyone can buy and sell the creative assets they need to complete their projects faster. Our community can now buy millions of different kinds of assets on Envato Market, or subscribe to the #1 unlimited subscription service for creatives, Envato Elements. Every day, these products continue to help everyone from freelancers to small business owners and agencies get their creative projects done.
While we are known and loved within the digital professional community globally, where our authors have earned almost $1,000 million, we also want to be a place where anyone can Make with Envato. Alongside Market & Elements, our portfolio also includes Milkshake, a website builder for Instagrammers, Placeit, a smart template tool for logos, mockups, graphic design & more, Mixkit, for free stock footage and animation, and most recently, Twenty20, a stock-photo subscription service.
With over 600 people globally, we have offices in Guadalajara, Mexico & Los Angeles, alongside our funky Melbourne HQ. We pride ourselves on being super remote friendly, with a staffing population just as diverse as the global community that use our products. To keep this sustainable as we scale, we support people to work from anywhere, whether that’s the beach in Croatia, on the Mornington Peninsula, or from their living room.
What we’re looking for
You are a trusted and influential people partner who has experience partnering with executives and senior leaders to enable an engaged and high performance culture. You are a natural relationship builder who is able to balance a strong people first mindset with an intrinsic motivation for delivering business outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will be energetic, forward thinking and passionate about creating a great place to work. You’ll also have a strong team player work ethic with an ability to collaborate across the team.
What you'll be doing
- Proactively partner with executives and senior leaders in developing people plans and providing coaching and advisory services
- Act as a change advocate, supporting key initiatives and change programs as our business continues to transform
- Implement talent and succession rhythms to progress our talent pipeline
- Divisional workforce planning
- Provide specialist advice to executives and senior leaders on people related matters including ER/IR, policy, legislation and complex people issues
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives within the people team
What we offer
- We are an organisation that is passionate about our purpose and proud of the impact we make in the community. Our B Corp certification recognizes that we help lead the way in using business as a force for good in society
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈