People Operations Manager
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is an HR-Technology company that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad.
It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere.
PeopleFlow has set out to completely rethink how companies can hire, onboard and pay global employees. HR-managers love us, because we take care of compliance, payroll, taxes & payments abroad.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Join our rocket-ship and make a difference.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager International, who works at the intersection of PeopleFlow and our Clients. You will be responsible for all HR related questions and processes throughout the employee life cycle of our international clients. You enjoy variety in your work and are excited to support various initiatives of our growing HR-tech startup.
- Support the on-boarding of new hires at the intersection of our international implementation partners and clients, including payroll setup and benefit enrolments as required
- Build and retain positive relationships with clients that ensure positive feedback and referrals
- Handle ongoing matters with new and existing clients and work swiftly to resolve queries
- Develop and maintain all types of contracts of employment (Starters, Leavers, Extensions and employment transfers) ensuring legal compliance
- Apply and update, when needed, HR policies, procedures and work conditions as well as ensuring their communication and compliance
- 4+ years of previous Human Resources experience, supporting processes in at least 2 countries
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Focused on results, ability to manage priorities and respect deadlines; good planning and organizational skills and rigor at work
- Payroll experience a plus
- This role is Berlin-based or 100% remote
- PeopleFlow has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈