People Operations Intern
3 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
With a platform reach of over 20 million users in over 200 countries and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the latest trends in human resources working for a New York based publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode.
How you can make an impact:
- Take part in key learning opportunities across multiple functional areas of the People team including recruiting onboarding, talent development, employee surveys, and organizational strategy support projects
- Assist with a variety of People team processes and administration
- Help manage the onboarding process for our local and global employees as well as contractors
- Work in our applicant tracking system to execute our recruiting and hiring activities
- Help coordinate interview schedules for applicants and stakeholders
- Partner with People team stakeholders on current projects
What You Bring to the Table:
- Current college student (or recent graduate) working towards a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably with a focus in Human Resources, Business, Communications, I/O Psychology, or other related field)
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- This being a remote role, the candidate should be extremely organized and can open to learning both from others as well as independently
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈