People Experience Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Brilliant is looking to add a People Experience Specialist to our growing team! You will work closely with our VP of People to create positive candidate and employee experiences that scale in a fast growing organization.
What you'll do:
- Cultivate engaging candidate and employee experiences throughout all phases of the people life cycle
- Process and maintain organized and accurate data in our people systems
- Facilitate employee pre boarding and onboarding, from expectation setting, equipment and coordinating schedules to processing paperwork and benefit administration
- Assist with general HR support and training
- Manage recruiting job requisitions from creating to attracting talent to overseeing the interview experience
- Plan and coordinate company wide events
- 2+ years of experience working in a recruiting or HR role
- Ability to change priorities quickly and work well in a fast paced environment
- Experience with high volume scheduling and coordination
- Proven time management, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Capable of taking initiative and following through
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to partner effectively with candidates and employees
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈