People and Talent Partner
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Human Resources
Cytora transforms underwriting for commercial insurance. We help insurers underwrite more accurately and efficiently, delivering fairer prices to their customers.
We are looking for a People Partner to join the Operations team that is passionate about hiring great people and dedicated to improving Cytora as an aspirational place to work. Our community is at the heart of what we do. We want to be proactive, efficient, and knowledgeable so that we can provide clear counsel to enable our leaders to make good People decisions quickly. Your role will be to work with teams across the company to support this and focus on how we can develop our employee offering and culture; especially as we move forward as a remote first company. We believe in being bold and creative, so you will be brave to challenge the norm and think outside the box. We are also an insight and data-driven company so a passion for using data to drive solutions is essential.
- Hiring across mainly Engineering alongside some Data Science and Product roles
- Sourcing, attracting and engaging candidates through a range of methods
- Working with hiring managers and external recruiters to develop highly effective recruitment processes and building a smooth and engaging candidate experience
- Being proactive in driving forward the People agenda, questioning and challenging others to get to the root cause of people and business issues and identify solutions
- Building an inspiring Remote First culture
- Collaborating with stakeholders and teams across the company to drive forward people initiatives
- Owning the people lifecycle from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Use data to provide leaders with insights to inform business decisions, organisational structure and targeted initiatives
You should apply if you:
- Are experienced hiring end to end across Engineering, Data Science and Product
- Understand the importance to providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Can design, develop and implement innovative solutions to real People problems
- Understand the value of metrics and data to determine what success looks like
- Are passionate about building strong diversity and inclusivity practices
It would be great if you have:
- Worked in a remote first company
- Previously worked in a startup environment
- Remote working
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Stock Options
- Flexi hours
- Learning and Development budget
- Mental Health initiative inc CBT counselling
- Team and company event budget
Cytora transforms underwriting for commercial insurance. The Cytora Platform enables insurers to underwrite more efficiently and deliver fairer prices to their customers. Cytora is a trusted partner to global insurers, backed by leading venture capital, and supported by builders of some of the world’s most successful technology companies. With a world-class team of experts in machine learning, risk modelling, and strategy, Cytora is powering the future of commercial insurance.
To learn more about our culture and benefits visit our careers page: http://www.cytora.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈