OPERATIONS - Head of Global Expansion
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is a Berlin-based HR-Tech Startup that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere in the world.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
PeopleFlow is led by a stellar founding team and is backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference
We are looking for a Head of Global Expansion, who will be responsible for building up our global network of partners and legal entities required to support our massive growth ambitions. You will manage local EoR (Employer of Record) partners, PEO (Professional Employment Organizations) partners, and other potential strategic partners in dozens of countries across the world. This will involve onboarding partners to our platform, (re-)negotiating attractive terms, solving ad-hoc issues, and - very importantly - understanding and solving local labor law challenges.
Together with another senior member of our team, you will manage and execute the establishment of our own legal entities across the world.
The Head of Expansion works hands-on and independently, cooperates with our Head of Operations, and reports directly to the founding team.
- Manage all our global EoR and PEO partners in dozens of countries across the world, incl. onboarding to our platform, carving out legal frameworks for collaboration, tackling local employment challenges
- Build and retain positive relationships with our PEO partners that ensure positive feedback and referrals
- Understand challenges about local labor law, payroll, social contributions, etc., and draw on your own experience, as well as expert advice to solve them pragmatically
- Apply and update HR policies, procedures, and work conditions as well as ensuring their communication and compliance in all countries
- Support on the development of our international expansion strategy and the roll-out of our own legal entities, highlighting country-specific challenges and tailwinds
Our ideal candidate has some sort of legal background, ideally through a degree in law, or a previous position with direct exposure to international law or international employment challenges. Previous experience in a job that involved internationalization or workforce mobility can also prove very helpful.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a highly relevant position with exposure to internationalization and/or legal topics
- Ability to drive conversations with legal stakeholders in different countries on eye level
- Experience with building up global networks of partners, suppliers, or other stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial growth mindset with a drive to constantly improve the status quo
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members and stakeholders to drive towards a defined goal
- Focused on results, ability to manage priorities and respect deadlines; good planning and organizational skills and rigor at work
PeopleFlow is a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by incredible magnitude - you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.
- Location can be fully remote with some availability to travel to our Berlin headquarters every once in a while
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Direct reporting to the founding team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈