Onboarding & Teammate Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
- Lead the development and implementation of well rounded, documented, and scalable onboarding procedures at both company-wide and team-wide levels.
- Collaborate cross functionally with managers and recruiters to create onboarding programs for a seamless onboarding experience for all new teammates.
- Create a blueprint for the first week, first month, etc. of onboarding and find opportunities for optimization and improvement from gathering new hire and team feedback.
- Support current HR team across various functions such as but not limited to: compliance, review cycles, benefits programs, immigration, offboarding, compensation planning, policy creation, ongoing training-, culture initiatives, and general workflow improvement across the full employee lifecycle.
- Drive projects from end to end including discovery, project planning, and implementation.
- 4+ years of HR experience.
- 2+ of those years had a focus in Employee Success, Onboarding, or similar HR emphasis.
- Track record of driving major initiatives across an organization from end to end independently.
- Proven experience building out and scaling onboarding programs at a high-growth startup.
- Previous experience creating, implementing and facilitating new hire onboarding and employee training at all levels (team-wide, department-wide, company-wide).
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in 1-1 settings, group settings, and asynchronous (written) communication.
- Strong ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- In depth knowledge of HR policies and functions and compliance for US employees and non-US contractors.
- Experience working with a globally distributed workforce.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈