MBC Recruiting Solutions
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are searching for an Onboarding Program Coordinator to support the Sales and Recruiting teams for a very reputable National Staffing company. This is a remote role, with a strong preference for someone sitting in the Central Time Zone! Prior staffing experience and project management skills strongly preferred.
Duties will include:
- Perform consultant onboarding in a timely and accurate manner
- Own the onboarding process from start to finish
- Maintain compliance according to regulation at all times
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks
- Manage and maintain files
- Review background checks and drug screens to be sure they are compliant with client contracts
- Assist with special projects
- Staffing experience strongly preferred!
- Technologically savvy
- Great interpersonal skills and great organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of federal and state compliance
Base salary of 48-52K with an end of year bonus. Send resume for immediate consideration!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈