Lead Technical Recruiter
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Category: Human Resources
If you enjoy building teams, connecting with people and scouting for talent this is a really exciting opportunity to join AutoUncle. Come help us build The Most Human Company.
AutoUncle is looking for a driven and empathetic Lead Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team and help us grow our Engineering and Product teams. We operate remote-first within those teams and recruit suitable colleagues from all of Europe and Africa.
Your mission as Lead Technical Recruiter will be to help us double our Engineering and Product Teams over the next 12-18 months while maintaining the strong culture and diversity. You play an important role in building connections with the right people, promoting AutoUncle as a workplace, evaluating whether candidates are a value fit with AutoUncle and assisting managers in the recruitment process.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Consult with Engineering & Product leaders on needs and organisational plans
- Source and screen candidates for Engineering & Product
- Manage candidates in recruitment pipelines in Teamtailor (ATS) and keep candidates informed about the recruitment process
- Manage and promote job posts
- Arrange video and in-person interviews
- Promote AutoUncle as a workplace online and offline
- The ideal candidate is strongly motivated by meeting new people, has good self-management skills and is excited about operating internationally.
To qualify for the role we expect that you:
- Have relevant experience and taken part in at least 10 placements of engineers
- Can speak about technical concepts (programming languages, Scrum etc.)
- have deep interest in interviewing for values and cultural fit
- Build trust and relations effectively
- Communicates professionally in English (written and spoken)
- Gets energy from talking to people
This is a unique opportunity for you to grow both individually and professionally and take part in the People Operations team that plays such an important role in scaling The Most Human Company. Read more about our culture and what makes us The Most Human Company.
The role is remote, but you’re also welcome to work from one of our offices (Milan, Hamburg, Berlin, Aarhus, Cluj) – as long as you live in a country within the GMT+0, GMT+1 or GMT+2 time zones.
Location: Flexible (remote, office or mixed - it's up to you)
Starting date: As quick as possible
Application deadline: None - send your application quickly. We will decide as soon as we meet the right match
Compensation: Competitive, based on qualifications
Attach a video: When submitting your application we encourage you to attach a short video. Don't fuss about creating something perfect, a 1 minute smartphone recording where you share in English who you are as a human and why you're interested in this job is more than sufficient!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈