(Junior) Talent Sourcer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Spain
Category: Human Resources
At Domestika we're looking for a Junior Talent Sourcer.
As a Junior Talent Sourcer, you will contribute to identifying and securing the best talent, with an eye toward increasing the applicant quality in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition team. In addition, you will be responsible to coordinate interviews between our hiring manager(s) and candidates. You will be part of the Human Resources team and will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Junior Talent Sourcer do at Domestika?
- Partnership with Talent Acquisition Specialists to generate ideas, leverage existing resources (ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, databases, and any other open sources), and share information that facilitates an effective sourcing and candidate attraction strategy.
- Generate talent pool for Domestika business needs by using existing and creating new ones through extensive market research and various social sourcing methods
- Conduct thorough market research to navigate key companies and build an accurate pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Approach suitable candidates for screening purposes and qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project.
- Coordinate meetings/interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain data quality and accuracy on the company's internal database
Things we value in a Talent Sourcer:
- Organized, persistent, and flexible. Attracting the best is always difficult, we trust that you will not give up!
- Being a good person, caring for people and very good at maintaining relationships, not only with candidates but also with all the Hiring Managers throughout our offices. Excellent communication skills.
- Believe in the Domestika project.
- Enjoy meeting new people.
- Previous experience as a source or coordinator is a plus, especially in startups or digital companies.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Another language is a plus.
- Good nose for talent.
- Taste for art and creative environments.
- Very good level of communication, adaptation to any interlocutor, and speaking naturally with people all over the world.
- Curious about new tools to find the perfect candidates.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- The fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Spain.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈