(Junior) People Assistent
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Human Resources
#Gettimeback to the executives of global leading companies...
Sherpany`s mission is to give back time by turning formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators. Our team build and constantly improving a mobile and web based platform that allows effective choice making by digitally transforming meetings and decision making processes. In cutting administrative, organizational and repetitive work Sherpany`s platform is actively sparing resources like paper, shipping and transportation. Our headquarter is located in Zurich and we have offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw.
• You will be one of the main points of contact for candidates from all over the world
• You will coordinate and schedule phone-, video- and on-site interviews
• You will work with hiring teams to constantly improve the recruitment process and strive for excellence
• You will proactively bring forth ideas and suggestions to improve the candidate experience
• You'll support the People Business Partners in administrative daily tasks and in ongoing projects to improve Talent Acquisition
• You'll proofread job descriptions as well as post them on suitable job boards and analyze success
. You are looking for a new experience in an outstanding people team
• You love to impress people with an outstanding level of service
• You love being in contact with people at every stage in their career
• You are well organized and can stay calm, focused, and solution-oriented in stressful situations
• You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the German & English language
• Extreme attention to detail and prioritizing work is critical to your success
• Ideally you have experience working with Breezy (our ATS)
• Ideally you have experience in project management
**Please note that this position is initially limited to 6 months**
How you can imagine us:
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-drivencooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send us your online application
- First interview with René (60 min.)
- Second interview with the Team (60 min.)
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
Looking forward having you on our team soon!
Your contact person for this role:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
LinkedIn: René Herrmann
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈