1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our dynamic team.
If you’re tech-savvy, an excellent communicator and enthusiastic about the world of recruitment, we’d like to meet you!
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage full hiring process cycle in a fast‐paced environment: including developing job descriptions, posting ads, screening incoming resumes and application forms, conducting phone screens, interviewing, checking references, and extending offers.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Prepare and distribute assignments, language assessments and numerical and logical reasoning tests
- Manage full sourcing and nurturing process: includes sourcing potential candidates from various online channels, crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates, managing sourcing campaigns and fostering a relationship with future candidates.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in IT
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in an open, highly energetic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and a strong team spirit
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy and relationship-building
Studies in Human Resources, Psychology and/or Communications is a plus.
What We Offer
An excellent opportunity and potential to grow within a company with a great work environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈