Startup Development House
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Category: Human Resources
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we're currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter, who will find outstanding candidates and help us grow.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our COO as a part of our in-house HR team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- You'll have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles,
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what's more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, outreach, screening) for open positions,
- Maintaining a positive candidate experience – developing a quality relationship with all candidates,
- Working closely with our HR Team and Hiring Managers,
- Conducting and improving the onboarding process (introduction to the company, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Proposing and executing Employer Branding initiatives to attract the best specialists,
- Participating in the creation of the best recruitment practices in the IT recruiting industry
- Assisting the HR Team with all daily activities.
What we're looking for:
- 1–2 years of related recruitment experience, preferably in IT,
- Fluent Polish and at least C1 in English – we work internationally, so that's a must,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many candidates at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Creativity – there's always a way to find the right candidates and better solutions,
- Ease in relations management – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you,
- Selling skills – you need to be able to convince, be business-savvy and goal- not process-oriented,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we're still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- And yes… you have to be able to write this type of ads better.
- Salary range PLN 5 000 – 7 000 + VAT (B2B) or 4 150 – 5 810 gross (UoP),
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work (or if you prefer, you're always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈