International Talent Acquisition
Cross Border Talents
5 days ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
Cross Border Talents is recruiting German Customer Support Agents to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Why Cross Border Talents?
Since 2014 we have been Outsmarting the Digital Skills` Shortage with Global Recruiters and Algorithms. Our mission is to connect Talent with Top Employers based in beautiful cities, where the quality of life is a big plus for our candidates` journey. Our 3 Seals of Excellence awarded by the European Commission testify the value of our vision.
We have +700 job openings to fulfill every month across 10 EU countries. Care to join our success?
(!) Please add your LinkedIn profile link in your application
After receiving your application – and checking your skills/motivation - you will receive an invitation for a telco to get to know each other and discuss the details of the freelance remote job, which includes initial training with our Talent Acquisition, and Digital Marketing team.
We are looking for International Talent Acquisition BPO Profiles Freelancers to join our recruitment teams and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, job posting, planning interviews, and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Are you a top performer? Then we look forward to converting your freelancer contract into a service contract (management role + double fees + quarterly and annual bonuses)
- Coordinate with CBT hiring managers to identify ongoing needs;
- Determine selection criteria;
- Job post our vacancies in diverse international platforms;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Plan and execute preliminary interviews;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Follow up candidates until they are hired for the client.
- Expertise in Sourcing qualified BPO candidates through a variety of methods;
- Familiarity with Social Media, resume Databases and Professional Networks;
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Experience with the European market and interest in the international network;
- Achieve CBT monthly budgets + attending weekly telcos with your manager;
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong resilient and proactive attitude;
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility;
As a Freelancer Talent Acquisition (commission based) you are eligible for:
- Access to International Recruitment Network;
- Support from HR, Digital Marketing, and Recruitment Managers;
- Lots of monthly recruitment fees;
In case you do not have your LinkedIn profile link on your CV please share it by email.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈