2 months ago
Hiring from: GMT - 3 to GMT + 3
Category: Human Resources
As a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company with global ambitions, we at First Engineers are specialized within our core markets: tech, energy, construction and start-ups. We join forces with Norways most innovative tech companies, helping them build strong teams and scale to become leaders in their fields. The scientific and data-driven approach to selection processes enables us to calculate the perfect fit, and operating in the field of IT recruitment allows us to focus on our two passions: humans and technology. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our target markets all while disrupting the traditional and conventional recruitment business.
Now we are looking for a passionate and result-oriented person to join our established remote team as an Internal Recruiter! Becoming a team member at First Engineers demands ambition, integrity and the willingness to continuously challenge yourself. In return, you will be rewarded with career growth, continuous support as well as regular celebrations of your success. As part of our remote team you have teammates not only in Europe, but in Africa and Asia. And you will as an Internal Recruiter play an important part in upscaling the company globally. Join our journey!
- BSc / MSc within relevant fields
- Business acumen, proactiveness and result-orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (minimum C1 level)
- A passion for recruitment
- Networking is in your blood
- Self-driven and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
- A high work capacity
- Location between GMT - 3 to GMT + 3
- Take an active role in our internal recruitment and keep our company growing
- Working together with hiring managers to analyze and specify positions
- Distribute the job advertisement in relevant social channels / job boards
- Taking the lead role in sourcing candidates
- Map and initiate contact with relevant candidates
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Screen candidates over the phone and write short screening reports about the relevant candidates
- Coordinate and be part of interviews, case testing, final evaluations and reference check
- Build a strong network of candidates
- Contribute to ongoing updates of candidate databases
- We work with a strong founder mentality and believe in encouraging our team members to live up to their full potential. See that we can improve stuff or have an innovative idea? You are the internal project manager!
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand
✅ We offer a unique (and fully remote) role within a company in growth
✅ You will be part of a established remote team with colleagues around the world (Norway, Sweden, South Africa, Polen, Dubai and more to come)
✅ Steep learning curve and strong professional development
✅ Flat organization where your opinion matters
✅ High degree of trust and accountability
✅ Competitive terms and conditions
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:GMT - 3 to GMT + 3.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈