1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for someone dedicated to helping use grow our teams! We need an exceptionally talented Recruiters to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Recruiters will work with a team of Client Leads, Our Partner Vendors, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers (IE department leads).
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Partner with project managers and team leads to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Grow our team FAST without sacrificing quality
• Operate and problem solve even with little direction
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (agency or corporate)
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Ability to execute a merit focused recruiting strategy.
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidate
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Employee stock program
- Unlimited discresionary vacation policy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈