2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join our recruitment team within People Operations. This role would be responsible for managing our full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing candidates, interviewing, managing hiring team stakeholders, and conducting references.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, collaborative, energetic, and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. We’re looking for someone to join our team of brand ambassadors who are inquisitive, innovative and resourceful. We thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment's notice. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all. Do you have a fresh perspective on building culture and diversity? Then come join our team!
About This Role
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs across multiple departments
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write and update job descriptions for current openings
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks, job boards, existing database, and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and follow up with candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers
- Track metrics and hit recruitment goals
- Innovate and improve on overall recruitment processes
- Be a Talkspace ambassador by representing and embodying our Talkspace mission
- Stay current on the company’s organizational structure, personnel policy, federal and state laws regarding employment and recruitment practices
- Perform reference checks
- A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for connecting with others
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter (internal or agency)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Given our fast-paced environment, you are flexible, resourceful, and highly organized
- Act as a liaison between candidates and Talkspace hiring managers, gathering feedback and providing information on any next steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deliver Talkspace’s mission as a brand ambassador
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Business development, technical, and/or healthcare recruiting experience both in-house and/or agency
- Startup experience
- Ability to analyze recruitment data/metrics and create action items
- Familiarity with human resources employment law and best practices
- Knowledge of various sourcing techniques
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈