Independent Staffing Recruiter
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for seasoned Independent Recruiters who have worked in Staffing to immediately work multiple healthcare job openings on a fee-sharing arrangement. Seeking seasoned staffing recruiters only who want a 1099 relationship with a flexible schedule and work-from-home. Great supplemental income for an existing recruiter who moves fast! We have over 1000 contract jobs available now!
We are boutique, family-owned staffing firm that provides flexible, on-demand staffing solutions to the healthcare industry. We are known for our well-matched, temp-to-hire, contract, and per diem placements as well as our unique ability to service variable staffing requirements with minimal advance notice of hiring needs. We place candidates in CMA, CNA, LPN, and RN roles in nursing homes, medical practices, and hospitals around the country. Typical turnaround time is within 48 hours of receipt of job. We also are the first responders for many COVID needs around the country.
We are serious about performance and expect high levels of customer service for both our clients and candidates. You will be servicing long-standing clients who rely on us to staff their business support needs. Successful recruiters have a no-fear attitude towards making cold calls, LinkedIn reach outs and networking to build candidate pipelines. If you love talking to people and want to help people find great jobs, you will find this very rewarding.
You will source, screen and qualify all candidates you introduce. You will submit those candidates to our Workable ATS Platform and obtain all credentials needed for the placement. Payment will consist of an above-market percentage of total gross profit on any candidate you present that gets placed.
- Data entry of notes and communications with candidates and clients into ATS
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn) - no subscription is provided
- Interview candidates and be able to discern a top performer
- Make quick presentations of candidates to account managers
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Manage temporary employees' performance and coach when appropriate
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Our industry is very fast paced and ideal candidate must be able to think on their feet.
- Exceptional people skills with an emphasis on good listening and working well with staff, clients, vendors, and guests
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Loves efficiency and obsessed with delivering excellent service and continuous improvement
- Project a professional and polished presence (appearance, demeanor, attitude)
- Maintain confidentiality of company documents and practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Great verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask well
- High integrity for customer service and excellence in work product
- Proficient computer and document editing skills
- Uncapped earning potential
- Work when you want
- Work where you want
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈