Human Resources Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Join PolSource, one of the fastest growing global Salesforce Platinum Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success. Known as the "global boutique" Systems Integrator, we focus 100% on the Salesforce platform, helping customers with digital transformation through advisory, implementation, and managed services.
About the Role:
As the primary HR Administrator, you will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. You will handle the majority of the employee documentation which includes, but is not limited to: contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs. Your main responsibilities as the HR administrator will be to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave.
To be successful, you must possess a good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these laws is critical. Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary, including helping with travel arrangement, regional/global virtual meetings, internal communications, etc.
- Communicates with employees about their documentation and answers specific questions of employees
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Filling out necessary paperwork for extended sick leave or family leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Runs basic and standardized HR Reports
- Communicating with external partners
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Running payroll on a twice monthly basis
- Plans and coordinates new employee orientation globally
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- Supports HR Projects and Initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Education:
- 1-2+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong Administration Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Communication Skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
PolSource is an equal opportunity employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈