Human Resources Specialist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Are you passionate about education and human resources? Would you like to help build a highly talented team for one of the fastest-growing companies in edtech? Do you enjoy the challenge of building a strong culture of collaboration across a remote team? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
We're looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join the team at Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company trusted by over 70% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe. This is a fully remote position. The right person will lead multiple tasks in HR: manage the pool of talent for our sales, marketing, and curriculum teams, and take care of the daily operations to make sure the remote team feels like they are working from the same office. If you are passionate about building strong remote teams, this is your chance to shine.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience for a TECH company.
- Excellent leadership, management and soft skills.
- You love learning new recruitment approaches and techniques.
- You're an excellent team player and you feel comfortable collaborating with anyone.
- Knowledge in applicant tracking systems and recruitment platforms.
- Excellent English, written and spoken.
- Previous experience with remote teams.
- Previous experience in edtech companies.
- Competitive salary and a substantial yearly salary review.
- A fun, friendly team of highly-motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Macbook Pro and monitor setup.
- Health, visual, dental insurance.
- 401K matching plan.
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈