Human Resources Specialist
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
Category: Human Resources
Wizikey is a subscription-based Communication SaaS that helps businesses identify and connect with relevant media influencers and subject matter experts. With Wizikey's data intelligence, companies can create campaigns, target and engage influencers and journalists, measure and optimize to scale their brand-building efforts. Wizikey is the only software in the world which helps businesses create Trust. Within 2 years of our launch, we have become one of the fastest-growing Enterprise Software in India, catering to Fortune 500 and High growth Startups brands from the USA and India.
Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages. With investors like Ajai Chowdhry (Co-founder, HCL), Alok Mittal (Co-founder and CEO, Indifi), Ambarish Raghuvanshi (ex-CFO, Info Edge), Keshav R Murugesh (CEO, WNS), Raman Roy (Chairman, NASSCOM and Chairman, Quattro), Sanjiv Bajaj (MD, Bajaj Capital) and the Indian Angel Fund among others, it is striving every day to ensure businesses can get the credibility and trust which they deserve.
Wizikey is on a mission to make Public Relations & Corporate Communication Professionals get the respect that they really deserve. And make the industry more mainstream. We are building a team of PR professionals who are passionate about PR, Data Analytics and Technology. This profile will work is going to ensure that we are able to hire the best talent possible and also ensure our culture is living and inclusive.
Key Purpose of the Job:
- Able to handle the end-to-end recruitment process with the senior teams in the units.
- Ability to Identify and source the right candidate to match the suitable opening
- Utilize and manage maximum sources like external agencies, job portals and employee referrals for the current and future openings.
- Conducting preliminary interviews with the candidates and shortlisting candidates for the final interview with the company.
- Coordinating and scheduling the final interview of the candidate with the client company
- Follow up with both the candidate and company while ensuring a great experience for the candidates
Human Resource (HR)
- Help in managing the performance reviews in the company
- OKR/ KRA Management for the team leaders
- Reducing low value-adding processes to minimise lead time
- Planning and management of social / birthday outings to instil a togetherness in employees
- Manage the onboarding of employees through the processes and ensuring that requirements are in place
- Drive Performance Management & Employee Engagement activities for the employees of the Division.
- Managing the Life Cycle of an employee and affiliated documentation.
- Experience in Technology and Software company would be great
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with recruitment and HR Practises
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills
"Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards" - Anshul Sushil (Co-founder & CEO)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈