Human Resources Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Cultivate and communicate Dopple’s values and culture throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ensure that all new hires are effectively onboarded and set up for long-term success at Dopple.
- Manage and maintain our Employee Handbook, ensuring that all policies are kept up to date with local and federal regulations and in line with Dopple’s operating principles.
- Build strategies to attract and retain top talent and proactively ensure a diverse, inclusive and equal workplace.
- Design and execute our biannual performance review processes.
- Lead the charge on our total compensation programs, salary structure, market analysis, equity programs, and overall compensation philosophy.
- Manage our existing HR and payroll systems and assess alternative software solutions (such as PEOs) to ensure Dopple is utilizing platforms that are optimized to meet the needs of our business and employees.
- Prior experience designing and operationalizing HR policies across teams at a high-growth start-up.
- Deep understanding of HR fundamentals and demonstrated success in driving cross-functional initiatives from the ground up.
- Experience performing strategic analyses and deriving actionable insights to leadership.
- Exceptional communication skills and willingness to collaborate across teams and functions.
- Possess knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure we are compliant across all regulatory requirements.
- A motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- A start-up mentality - not afraid to test out new ideas, roll up your sleeves to get stuff done!
- 3+ years experience in a Human Resources management role at a high-growth start-up with a largely distributed/remote workforce.
- Deeply knowledgeable in HR, recruiting, and employment law.
- Well-versed in project management and change management processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience at a business with a significant hourly workforce is a very strong plus.
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Company-subsidized medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility (during and after COVID-19)
- Free Dopple subscription and significant employee discounts
- Learning and development programs, including education reimbursement
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈