Human Resources Intern
2 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Siegel+Gale is the simplicity company. We seek it, defend it, and embrace it to help brands reach their true potential. Simplicity is the centerpiece of everything we do: the strategies we develop that reveal the unique truths of an organization, the engaging stories we create that connect brands with their audiences and the meaningful experiences we deliver that are both unexpectedly fresh and remarkably clear.
Since 1969, Siegel+Gale has championed simplicity for leading corporations, nonprofits and government organizations worldwide. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, but we're willing to fly just about anywhere. We're also not alone. As part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., we have strong partners all around the world.
At Siegel+Gale, you'll put your skills to work by helping us create experiences that delight and engage consumers for some of the most well-known brands in the world. We work in all the spaces and places people interact with an organization—internally and externally—through print, online, mobile, tablet and physical spaces. We believe that individual communications and interactions, even the most fleeting ones, matter just as much as the overall experience—and the strategies we develop reflect that. Are you nodding your head, wondering why you're not already working here? Then you should be a Human Resources Intern at Siegel+Gale.
As a Human Resources Intern at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Help with the on-boarding process (e.g., performs background checks, conducts reference checks, sends out new hire package and new hire notification to distribution list)
- Prepare and organize personnel files
- Assist in the implementation of a broad array of human resources internal programs/events
- Support Human Resources team with additional day-to-day activities and ad hoc projects as needed
You're a great fit for this position if you:
- Have previous HR internship experience (preferred)
- Have strong communications skills
- Are a good collaborator
- Are detail-oriented, team-oriented and organized
- Please note this is a paid internship and cannot be used for school credit alone
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈