Human Resources Intern
1 month ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are on a mission to help homeowners achieve financial security and build wealth through their home, while also making that wealth more accessible. EasyKnock is creating an entirely new category of loan-alternatives that disrupt the rigid way lending worked in the past, we can help millions of people convert their home equity. A New York City-based company founded in 2016, EasyKnock offers personalized financial solutions for American homeowners in various circumstances. We eliminate the hassle of dealing with banks, lenders, and moving by bringing our customers residential sale-leaseback programs. This means that EasyKnock purchases the house from the customer, getting them their home value upfront, with a lease to stay in the home as a renter until they are ready to move or repurchase.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in HR and learn the inner workings of different aspects within a fast-growing startup company. If you have a growth mindset, find absolute thrill in building a new business and excel in a dynamic work culture, we want to talk to you.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, and other policies
- Organize and clean up shared drives
- Screen resumes, schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post and update open positions on job boards, careers pages, and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Review and distribute company policies
- Participate in organizing culture initiatives, company events, and team building activities
- Assist with career path initiatives
- Assist with compensation data collection and market pricing for various job openings
- Assist with drafting and editing HR document templates
- Become familiar with various interview techniques, recruitment/hiring processes and management of multiple interviews
- Learn to manage the candidate pipeline in Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- Current Graduate or Undergraduate pursuing a degree in Business Management, Human Resources Management or related field
- Prior experience in a junior HR role or internship is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite, with a strong focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ATS
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in working for a startup company
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈