Human Resources (HR) Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Soracom was founded in 2014 by AWS veterans with a clear vision to build a more connected world. Today, Soracom serves over 15,000 customers and connects over two million devices worldwide, delivering connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT) powered by the speed and scale of the cloud. Headquartered in Tokyo with additional offices in the US and UK, Soracom is now building out a global team to continue the company's rapid growth.
About the role
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Deep understand of company culture and leadership statement
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the global business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues for USA and global employees
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Experience working in Tech Startup Environment
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Japanese language proficiency
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈