Human Resources (HR) Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
This is a part-time remote position.
Are you one of those special people who enhances an organization by establishing clear communications with employees, leadership and outside vendors and partners? Are you business oriented, growth minded with excellent people and management skills? Do you love organizing human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices?
Do you want to be of service to people who really need help?
TorkLaw personal Injury law firm is looking for a motivated, effective, detail oriented Human Resources manager.
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management
The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program, including payroll bi-weekly
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do not apply through this posting, or the contact information on our website. If you do, you will not be considered for the position.
TO APPLY: Call us at 949.424.2335 and follow the instructions given.
At TorkLaw, our approach to our clients is one of service, compassion, and respect. Our objective is to do everything we reasonably can to help these victims of personal injury or loss our clients recover physically, financially, and emotionally.
We are looking for people who are:
- Kind and compassionate
- Authentic and real
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Accountable for results
TorkLaw is a small but growing law firm with a supportive and fun-loving team. If you want to work in an environment where you can learn and grow, support an expanding business, and build a healthy culture, here is what you need to know to apply:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Eligible employees receive paid vacation and sick leave, as well as certain paid holidays.
TorkLaw currently offers the following group benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Qualified dependents of enrolled employees may also enroll in the group insurance plans selected by the employee, at the employee’s cost.
Regular, full-time employees are eligible to enroll in the Firm’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan on the Plan’s enrollment date following satisfactory completion of twelve (12) consecutive months of employment with TorkLaw.
TorkLaw is a values-based firm. We believe in:
- Radical Authenticity – Being transparently who we are: with ourselves, with each other, and with our clients & partners
- Striving for the Win – Keeping a laser focus on performance and goals to achieve stellar results
- Respect for Each Other – Supporting each other with kindness, respect, humility, grace & humor
- Growth Mindset – Continuously learning, growing and developing, both ourselves and our business
- Abiding Integrity – Standing up for what’s right with consistently sound ethics and courageous honesty
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈