Human Resources Generalist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for onboarding and new hire orientation
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- Participate in the development of HR policies and procedures
- Support HR Manager in reviewing complaints brought forward by employees
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Manage employee records, HRIS data integrity and prepare reports
- Assist with payroll processing, inquiries, monitoring and reporting
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Administers the equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs.
- Working with the Talent & Culture team, coordinate engagement initiatives
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status
- 3-4 years of experience as an HR Coordinator, HR Generalist or HR Specialist in a startup or a fast-growing tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic environment with multiple organizational cultures; comfortable with multi-tasking requirements
- Working knowledge and understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of HR administration including employment related laws and regulations
- Must be able to make recommendations and influence others to effectively resolve issues by using judgment that is consistent with policies, practices, standards, procedures, regulations, and/or law
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent record keeping skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office 365 and related HR software (Paylocity, Workday)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈