Human Resources Administrator
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Our company is in need of a self-motivated and experienced HR Administrator to support our busy HR department. The successful candidate will be responsible for onboarding new hires, scheduling new employee orientations and training, provide administrative support for the department, strive to deliver excellent customer service, dedicating focus to the success of internal/external customers, and ensure data for employment records in the HRIS are updated and accurate. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion with a background in HR or have an HR certification such as SHRM-CP, we want to hear from you.
An excellent candidate will have an intrinsic understanding of a diverse, global, startup environment, excellent decorum with the team, fully embrace the tech envirnoment and embody the qualifications below. Must have an inclinaiton for a full-time position in a dynamic fast-growing startup.
- Onboarding and orientation of new hires.
- Administrate employment benefits, payroll, compliance measures, background checks, and othe related employment matters.
- Administrate health plan benefits and open enrollment.
- Administration and data entry into the HRIS platform maintaining updated information and classifications for robust reporting.
- Complete employment verifications and external inquiries.
- Support SOC-2 compliance and documentation of new policies.
- Understand best practices for HR law administering FLSA questionnaires for new positions.
- Support and contribute to the Knowledge Management System.
- Administer vacation bonus program.
- Proofread and type documents and correspondence produced by the department.
- Assist with preparation of People Ops projects and reporting as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Global-minded and global experience with understanding of the unique needs of a dynamic and exciting start up culture.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with technology: PC/Mac platforms, Slack, Confluence, Rippling, and Zoom experience a plus.
- Proven experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel (including basic formulas), Word, and PowerPoint. SharePoint experience a plus.
- Clear representation as self-motivated, illustrating the ability to jump in and help, therby thriving in a remote-first startup environment.
- Solid and confident writer (avoiding passivity) and documentation skills with an ease for writing clear, concise messaging.
- High level of eloquence with demostrated vocabulary, verbal/interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with strong basic project management skills.
- Flexible, self-driven team mindset with a "can-do" problem solving attitude.
- Self-starter with a penchant for forecasting team needs.
- Highly motivated/energetic with the ability to learn quickly and to exceed expectations.
- Must fully understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality both externally and internally.
- Energy and resilience for highly-collaborative, project-driven work in a virtual environment demonstrating positive and proactive engagement and customer service.
- Good listener and high level of awareness facilitating a myriad of projects under time constraints.
- Appreciation and knowlege to support diversity, equity and inclusion intitatives.
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow in the HR field.
- Bachelor’s degree or HR certificate equivalent certification required.
- 2 - 3 years’ Human Resources
- Experience working with startups in global environment is a huge plus.
Seeq is a ‘big data’ startup founded by serial entrepreneurs on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability. What makes us different is that we’re going after a big market that’s often overlooked by tech companies: industrial process data. Think pharmaceutical manufacturers, wind farms, and energy companies with tons of equipment and sensors. We’re applying a unique mix of technologies and a deep understanding of the problems faced by these industries to come up with a product that customers love.
Seeq started in May 2013, and now we are about 100 people strong. We’re a virtual company, and our team is distributed throughout the US and the Globe. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments. We use a variety of collaboration tools, like our proprietary virtual office and conference center, Qube, that enable us to work like we’re in the same building together. Most of us work from home, but you can work anywhere there is a strong internet connection and privacy for conversations and video meetings.
Our company is growing, and we are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈