HRBP Junior - CDD
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: France
Category: Human Resources
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Actively participate in various HR projects such as the implementation of new platforms
- Contribute to cross-functional projects: tool change, engagement survey, remote policies
- Assist the HRBP in the HR communications to ensure a great level on transparency
- Communicate actively with employees and managers on various projects, and ensure a great level of transparency
- Update procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization, and to improve employee experience
- Implement with the HR team the deployment of new HR policies and their appropriation towards managers
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Participate in development of HR objectives, including metrics, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Work with the HR Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and ad
- ministered accurately within the company for our three entities;
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
- Keep up to date with legal requirements
- Collaborate on other various projects
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- 4 years of experiences in HR
- An international experience in US/UK is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS systems, SAAS platforms and comfortable in learning new technical systems as needed
- Knowledge of HR labor laws and regulations in France
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Positive attitude, "can-do" approach and team-player
- Excellent organisation skills - ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Fluent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 in both languages)
Reports to HRBP
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms,
- Possibility to work remotely
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here:
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day! 🌎
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: France.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈