HR Relations Officer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Human Resources
Outsourced Doers division is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world, providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Relations Officer to undertake a variety of HR duties. This role will be responsible for the administration, organization, and coordination of Outsourced Doers performance management programs to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of goals and objectives and performance results.
- Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process
- Provides measurement standards, targets, and KPIs to the management team with respect to the performance management process, including both informal performance and annual formal performance appraisals
- Reviews, monitors, and analyzes performance results system-wide and reports them accordingly
- Contributes expertise to the development creation and delivery of performance management training manuals, policies, and procedures
- Sending of warning notices
- Assist the Supervisors in making sure that proper disciplinary procedures are practised in accordance with the Philippine Labour Law and OD's Policies.
- Employee Relations Handling internal due process, policy enforcement & administration
- Well versed with the Philippines Labor Code and dealing with government agencies
- Knowledge in Performance Management System and KPI
- HR Process Innovation & Optimization
- Knowledge in covering company code of conduct, HR due process, stakeholder management, and employee feedback
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Experience with handling internal due process, policy enforcement & administration
- HR Experience with a fast-growing BPO company, with over 1,000 employees, ideally experience with HR full spectrum
- Experience with employee performance Management handling performance appraisals of employees and measuring KPIs
The Perks! What's in it for you?:
- You'll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working, and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
If you are interested in applying for this position, just hit the “Apply” button below.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈