2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Partner closely with the rest of the People team as well as stakeholders across the org to assess existing People programs, processes, workflows, and practices; identify gaps and inefficiencies; and drive innovative solutions to enhance the Figmate experience and keep Figma compliant, as well as fairly and efficiently run
- Manage, coach, and grow the HR operations sub team (currently 2 employees)
- Maintain systems, standards, and processes related to onboarding/offboarding workflows, training and compliance, employee records, classification, performance management, and more
- Oversee the selection and maintenance of core HR tools and vendors, such as our HRIS, HR analytics tools, etc.
- Build upon our Total Rewards strategy and guide implementation of responsive changes to compensation and benefits practices as we grow--and ensure that these practices are inclusive and equitable
- Work closely with the People Partner team on HR programs such as our compensation philosophy and execution of compensation adjustment cycles; systems that support people analytics and data; as well as our systems for performance management, feedback, supplemental learning, and more
- Manage the logistics and compliance of global mobility, as well as quarterback the HR partnerships with external organizations as we expand into global offices (London as of now); manage relationships with PEOs to support employees in other locations
- Oversee our immigration programs, policies, and execution; and work closely with external counsel and employees.
- Work closely with our Information Security team to maintain our compliance with certifications such as SOC2, and ensure that employees have the right training and guidance to keep Figma secure and compliant
- Champion Figma's values of Be Bold, Foster Inclusivity, and Having Fun in the processes you build and the way you run your own team
- Have 8-10 years professional HR experience including 2+ years of management experience
- Have strong HR functional expertise; and are very knowledgeable on employment law matters, employment legislation, and compliance management
- Have proven success in building HR operational processes that scale as organizations grow and evolve, including in international markets
- Are passionate about people and believe belonging and inclusivity are core to a workforce
- Enjoy being a “hands-on” manager and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Are consistently excited to help people understand the "why" (instead of a "check the checkbox" mentality)
- Function from a solution-focused, project-based mindset and can influence others to do the same
- Possess strong technical acumen with an understanding of how to leverage systems and optimize their functionality
- Have the ability to thrive and adapt in a rapidly growing environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈