2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
- Manage the payroll process efficiently, accurately and in compliance with regulations - you will be liaising with and provide information to Kinsta’s suppliers in the US, Canada, Australia and other locations
- Oversee the administration of existing benefits relationships
- Organize and maintain personnel records for the Americas and APAC-based team members of our global company
- Research, propose and set up benefits in new locations
- Keep internal HR databases and information systems up-to-date
- Accurately maintain personnel data and files (paper-based and digital records), ensuring confidentiality and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Be the first point of contact for questions from employees and contractors regarding HR data or information
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience, being responsible for the contract management and the pre-employment checks.
- At least 2-3 years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Generalist, Payroll Specialist, Administrative Assistant, or another similar role.
- Extreme attention to detail is crucial.
- Impeccable professionalism and discretion, as you will be operating in an HR role which will have access to a great deal of sensitive information.
- Completely fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels, both externally and internally.
- Flexible, adaptable, organized, and able to meet tight deadlines when required.
- Able to work independently, under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with US payroll and US labor laws.
- Experience writing and updating HR policies, workflows and other documentation.
- Work experience in a distributed global company or in a technology startup.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈