1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Human Resources
Position Title: HR Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: HR Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Employment
Hours of Work (Schedule): Full Time, 40hr/week work week, 8 hours per workday, flexible start/end times, overtime flexibility required
Work Location: Remote with flexibility to work in Calgary Office when safe to do so. Preference given to candidates located in Calgary
Hitachi ID is the only industry leader delivering identity and privileged access management across a single platform to ease implementation as IAM and PAM roadmaps evolve. Enterprises globally, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage Hitachi IDs' decades of experience, to secure access to systems on-premises and in the cloud.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Human Resources Generalist will partner with management to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of HR initiatives in a SME environment. He/she will primarily assist hiring managers with their recruitment and selection efforts in order to more accurately align and deploy qualified candidates. He/she will also partner with management to execute various HR related functions throughout the organization as required.
Responsibilities, Goals, and Duties:
Recruitment and Selection
- Partner with the leadership team to support the development of hiring processes and policy to solidify best practices.
- Partner with department heads and hiring managers to formalize selection processes for specific roles.
- Administer job postings and record keeping using ATS while aligning with recruitment budget.
- Source/headhunt candidates using methods such as linkedin recruiter.
- Assist in best record keeping accuracy for credible recruitment report/analytics generation.
- Assist with recruitment marketing efforts such as partnering with marketing to build employer online brand and social media presence.
Performance and Compensation
- Assist HR and departments to administer performance appraisals and organize/analyze performance data.
- Assist HR and departments in conducting compensation analysis (total rewards).
- Assist legal in the revision of employment contracts to reflect job standard revisions.
- Partner with the HR Manager, leadership team and people managers to develop/revise, record and maintain relevant onboarding/offboarding tasks in HRIS that are unique to specific roles.
- Administer and coordinate offboarding items while monitoring for accuracy and improvement.
Organizational Development/Corporate Governance
- Assist with employer/employee relations and/or conflict resolution issues.
- Assist with investigations and/or progressive discipline proceedings.
- Assist leadership and management in coordinating the development of up-to-date and relevant policy documentation (handbook, P and P).
Human Resources Development and Training
- Assist and coordinate internal training initiatives and documentation alignment.
- Conduct training for organizational development changes.
- Coordinate team-building events.
Other HR related KRA's/duties as required.
Key Relationships and Reports:
- Directly reporting to HR Manager and indirectly to CEO.
- Partners with leadership team members, department heads, managers and team leads.
- Coordinates with all HIDS staff.
- BreezyHR (ATS)
- BambooHR (HRIS)
- Google Suite (Communications)
- DocuSign (Digital Signage)
- Personal computer and/or laptop to connect remotely to company networks is expected since this is a remote/WFH position.
Required Education and Training Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- RPR certification is an asset
- CPHR certification is an asset
Required Work Experience and Skill Qualifications:
- 4+ years of full cycle internal recruitment/selection work experience
- 3+ years minimum of HR generalist work experience in SME corporate environment
- Work experience in a software or IT environment is an asset
- 360 degree third-party recruitment experience is an asset.
Personal Competency Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Sensitive to confidentiality
- Solution-oriented and creative
- Calm under pressure working with executives
- Strong communicator (verbally and written)
- Technology/software adept
Compensation and Benefits:
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive employee salary
- Employer-fully paid benefits (SunLife)
- RRSP Matching (Employer pays even if you do not contribute)
- Competitive PTO
- Hitachi Perks (Coupons and discounts portal)
How to Apply and Process:
- Please apply directly through our job posting and complete the candidate survey
- Please do not contact if you are not eligible to work in Canada
- If it appears that there may be a fit based on the initial information collected we will contact you to book a phone interview
- Please no phone calls to the company phone line.
- Please direct questions to Andrew at https://www.linkedin.com/in/an... ID is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants must be located in Canada and eligible to work in Canada.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants must be located in Canada and eligible to work in Canada.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈