3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Act as a key HR point of contact and trusted advisor for our business leaders and employees
- HR support across the business in areas as HR operations, employee engagement and employee relations, new employee onboarding, legal and regulatory compliance, compensation and benefits and employee communications
- Support and facilitate global processes, programs, and initiatives for dedicated business units
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide consultation and support to managers on HR issues and manage and resolve all employee relations issues
- Ensure compliance with company policies and employment laws
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Collaborate and/or contribute to projects and initiatives
- Drive HR Analytics from an HR Operations perspective
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience within a technology organization of a multinational company
- Knowledge of labor laws, rules, regulations and obligations
- Hands-on experience taking responsibility for the full scope of HR activities
- Evidence in providing support and advice to employees on operational HR activities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective organizational skills and strong business and HR acumen
- Strong influencing and consultative skills combined with problem-solving skills
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- 100% coverage of medical and dental plan
- 401k plan
- corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration. Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈