HR Education Manager (APAC)
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Human Resources
Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits. We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone, whilst being a remote first workplace with global ambitions!
We are very excited to be expanding across APAC and are therefore looking for driven and well-organised HR specialists to join our Implementations team. Day-to-day you'll be a presenter and trainer for all things HRIS implementations. Your number one focus is to ensure that Employment Hero customers, partners and internal stakeholders have the knowledge and skills they need, to proficiently operate and administer our HR software, including ensuring they have excellent learning experiences and as a result - they're highly satisfied with Employment Hero products.
If you are a problem solver, enjoy training other people, are a HR expert and want to help shape our software, then we want to hear from you.
- Design, develop and deliver workshop content to multiple clients on HR implementations based on HR best practice
- Be a presenter, trainer, problem solver for all things HR
- Respond to customer queries and provide technical support during the implementation process
- Design the customer experience for various customer segments to successfully implement the EH product
- Monitor HR industry trends and coordinate with internal teams to influence and test new product features
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we implement clients
- Documentation of content to support system implementation
- 3+ years HR experience
- HRIS Implementation experience is essential
- Experience delivering workshops and webinars
- Problem solver and easily adapts to changing priorities
- An interest or passion for wanting to educate or train others
- Experience working to set KPIs and targets
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When COVID restrictions lift, for those who come to our Hub to work:
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Lunchtime personal training sessions
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈